For treating multiple parasites in dogs, Advantix is a powerful product. This broad-spectrum parasitic treatment kills fleas and ticks including paralysis ticks, bush ticks and brown dog ticks. This parasitic control product prevents different pests such as mosquitoes, stable flies, sandflies and biting insects. This monthly dosage is safe on different breeds of dogs along with pregnant and lactating bitches.
Recommended for 7 weeks and old puppies, Advantix protects dogs from varied parasites by repelling and killing these pests.
How does it work?
Advantix is a potent treatment for killing external parasites. It contains two active ingredients Imidacloprid and Permethrin. The first ingredient Imidacloprid eliminates fleas by attacking their central nervous system. The ingredient kills the parasites before they lay eggs.
The other ingredient Permethrin kills the ticks. It directly affects nervous system of parasites and totally blocks sodium channels, which are helpful for nerve impulses. This ultimately tends to kill pests. Advantix starts killing fleas and ticks within 2 hours of application. Working for a whole month, it treats and controls fleas and ticks, and repels and destroys other external parasites including mosquitoes (Anopheles, Culex, Aedes sp.) and biting midges/sandflies (Phlebotomus, Culicoides sp.).
- Advantix is a multi-spectrum treatment for fleas and ticks on dogs.
- Its quick action removes fleas within 24 hours and ticks within 48 hours of application.
- Advantix destroys complete life cycle of fleas and thus prevents re-infestation in dogs.
- It fights against Flea Allergy Dermatitis.
- Apply fortnightly for paralysis ticks.
- The topical solution is highly effective as it even destroys flea larvae found in the surroundings.
- This broad-spectrum treatment repels mosquitoes for 2 to 4 weeks and stable flies for 4 weeks.
- Advantix is suitable to use on puppies 7 weeks of age and over.
- Weigh your dog before starting the treatment.
- Make your dog stand in a comfortable position.
- Part the fur at the shoulder blades, making a visible spot.
- Break open the seal and place the tip of the tube at the visible skin.
- Squeeze out the entire content of the tube at the spot.
- Ensure that the content does not touch the hair.
- Let the solution dry.
- Every month repeat the treatment on the same day.
- Consult a vet, before treating a sick or debilitated dog.
Available in 4 sizes:
For puppies and dogs up to 4kg (Green)
For dogs 4kg - 10kg (Aqua)
For dogs 10kg - 25kg (Red)
For dogs over 25kg (Blue)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wyong Produce & Farm Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.