- Premium grade multi-vitamin feed supplement.
- Specifically formulated for high performance horses.
- Supplies chelated, highly bio-available minerals.
- Supplies all essential nutrients commonly deficient in many rations.
- Safe for pregnant mares, lactating mares, stallions and foals.
- Excellent quality ingredients in a highly palatable form.
- Specifically formulated and tailored by equine veterinarians to meet the increased nutritional demands of horses subjected to the physical stress and exertion of hard racing and training.
- Specifically tailored to balance high grain diets of intensively stabled, high performance horses.
- Combats vitamin and mineral deficiencies where good quality pasture is not readily available.
- Essential for energy conversion from carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
- Absorption and bio-availability increased 2-5 times in excess of standard inorganic mineral complexes.
- Ideal coat conditioner.
- Easily mixed into the ration.
Active Constituents (Per Kg)
- Vitamin B1 1750mg
- Vitamin B2 1710mg
- Vitamin B6 1030mg
- Vitamin B12 7mg
- Vitamin A 210x103IU
- Vitamin D3 25.7x103IU
- Vitamin E 5100IU
- Selenium 4.48mg
- Copper 510mg
- Zinc 2100mg
- Choline 3.7g
- Folic acid 870mg
- Pantothenic acid 865mg
- Niacin 3.8g
- Cobalt 30mg
- Iodine 10mg
Available In Sizes
3kg or 16kg. Please note the 16kg is a special order item and will take 7-10 working days to arrive
30-60g daily depending on energy expenditure and pasture availability/green forage access.
Directions For Use/Contraindications
Mix Ranvet Aminovite Plus thoroughly through the feed. A measure is provided. One level measure holds 30g Aminovite Plus. Caution should be exercised when supplementing diets with selenium where selenium intake from other sources including water, medications, pasture, pasture top dressing or local plants may be high.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wyong Produce & Farm Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.