Scientifically formulated for biological and organic farming operations to help maintain intestinal homeostasis in livestock and poultry.
Herbal Drench Formula One
Scientifically formulated for naturally based farming and lifestyle operations designed to aid in the maintenance of intestinal health in livestock and poultry
Clinically trialled at Massey University ( 2009)
BetaVet Ltd for innovative formulae developed from the latest clinical research and traceable quality assured ingredients.
Each 20ml dose contains herbal extracts equivalent to dried:
- Wormwood herb (Artemisia absinthium) 600mg
- Black Walnut green hulls (Juglans nigra) 640mg
- Myrrh resin (Commiphora molmol) 1880mg
- Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra ) 1000mg
- Clove Oil (Eugenia carophyllate) 100mg
- Contains ethanol and purified water.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Recommended dose | Can be added to feed or water
- Lambs 20-40kg – 10ml
- Goats 30-50kg – 20ml
- Sheep 50-100kg – 20ml
- Calves 50-100kg – 20ml
- Animals 100kg plus – 30 ml
- Poultry – 1-2ml per bird added to mash
- Dose daily for 3-4 consecutive days. A follow up dose 2 weeks later for 3-4 days may be advisable for poor conditioned animals/birds.
- Maintenance – dose monthly for 3-4 consecutive days
- Contraindicated during pregnancy
- Nil withholding period in animals/poultry for human consumption.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wyong Produce & Farm Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.