Electrolift is a palatable source of electrolytes to help maintain hydration in sport horses.
Herbal preparation and electrolyte to help replace minerals/salts lost in sweat to assist with performance and recovery of sport and race horses.
Does not contain selenium.
Schisandra - Schisandra chinensis
Licorice - Glycyrrhiza glabra
In a base of:
- Guar Gum
- Potassium Sorbate
Each 30gm dose contains:
- Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis) 9600mg dried herb equivalent; Sodium 1185mg; Chloride 1194.75mg; Magnesium 96mg; Calcium 185.76mg; Potassium 1940.25mg.
- Also contains natural licorice flavour and molasses.
- Electrolyte complex and Schisandra to help replace minerals/salts lost in sweat to assist with hydration and recovery from the dehydrating effects of training, competing and racing. Does not contain selenium.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Add to feed as required whilst horses are in work.
- Give 30gm once daily.
- Add to feed or give orally.
- Ensure adequate water is available.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wyong Produce & Farm Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.