- Scientifically formulated herbal preparation designed as a skeletal and connective tissue preparation providing nutrients for optimal health.
- Aids in the maintenance and flexibility of joint and connective tissue health in horses in training and/or older horses retired or nearing retirement.
- For greater enjoyment of work and/or quality of life.
Contains harpagosides. For industry rules consult with your veterinarian. Short term withholding will not affect benefits of longer term use.
Devils Claw – Harpagophytum procumbens
Celery Seed – Apium graveolens
Ginger – Zingiber officinale
Licorice – Glycyrrhiza glabra
In a base of
- Vegetable Glycerol
- Potassium Sorbate
Each 20ml dose contains dried herb equivalent:
- Devils Claw root (Harpagophytum procumbens) 4000mg
- Celery Seed fruit (Apium graveolens) 9600mg
- Ginger rhizome (Zingiber officinale) 700mg
- Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 1000mg
- Contains vegetable glycerine
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Add to feed daily whilst horses are in work.
- Give 10–20ml one to two times daily.
- Give in feed or by oral syringe.
- For best results load dose by giving twice daily for four days initially.
For industry rules consult with your veterinarian.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wyong Produce & Farm Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.