Tonifying herbs are used for energy, to heighten natural charisma and improve focus for superior training and competitive edge. Ginzinga is used when needed to brighten competitive horses who are flat or have lost their natural spark over the season.
- Scientifically formulated herbal preparation designed as a general tonic providing nutrients for health and wellbeing for additional energy requirements.
- Aids in the maintenance of overall health in sport and race horses in training.
Contains ginsenosides. For industry rules please consult with your veterinarian.
We recommend product to be withheld one clear day of Racing.
BetaVet Ltd for innovative formulae developed from the latest clinical research and traceable quality assured ingredients
Each 20ml dose contains dried herb equivalent:
- Korean ginseng root (Panax ginseng) 1600mg
- Siberian ginseng root (Eleutherococcus senticosus) 3000mg
- Schisandra fruit (Schisandra chinensis) 4000mg
- Contains ethanol trace and vegetable glycerine
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Give 10-20ml one to two times daily in feed or by oral syringe.
Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wyong Produce & Farm Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.