Professionally formulated herbal preparation designed as a blood building formula providing plant nutrients for pulmonary support. Aids in the maintenance of blood vessels and capillaries in the lungs and breathing passages in sport and race horses.
- Scientifically formulated herbal preparation designed as blood building preparation providing nutrients for pulmonary support.
- Aids in the maintenance of blood vessels and capillaries in the lungs and breathing passages in sport and race horses.
BetaVet Ltd for innovative formulae developed from the latest clinical research and traceable quality assured ingredients.
Grape seed – Vitis vinifera
Yarrow – Achillea millefolium
Tienchi Ginseng – Panax Notoginseng
Nettle leaf – Urtica dioica
In a base of:
- Vegetable Glycerol
- Potassium Sorbate
Each 20ml contains dried herb equivalent of:
- Yarrow (Achillea millefolium) 1665mg
- Tienchi Ginseng (Panax notoginseng) 3335mg
- Nettle (Urtica dioica) 1665mg
- Grape seed (Vitis vinifera) 75.984gm
- Contains vegetable glycerine
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Add to feed daily whilst horses are in work.
- Horse: 20-30 ml daily
- Add to feed
- For best results: Load 30 ml twice daily for 5 days
- Contains plant ginsenosides.
- For industry rules consult with your veterinarian.
- Product recommended to be used in accordance with Racing Industry Rules.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wyong Produce & Farm Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.