Professionally formulated herbal preparation designed to assist optimal health of skeletal and connective tissue. Aids in the maintenance and flexibility of joints, ligaments and tendons for greater enjoyment of work and/or quality of life.
Useful formulation for equine rehabilitation programmes.
- Scientifically formulated herbal preparation designed to help provide nutrients for optimal health of skeletal and connective tissue.
- Aids in the maintenance and flexibility of joints, ligaments and tendons for greater enjoyment of work and/or quality of life.
BetaVet Ltd for innovative formulae developed from the latest clinical research and traceable quality assured ingredients.
Celery seed – Apium graveolens
Boswellia – Boswellia serrata
Turmeric – Curcuma longa
Gotu Kola – Centella asiatica
Grape seed – Vitis vinifera
In a base of:
- Peppermint Flavour
Each 20ml dose contains extracts equivalent to dried:
- Boswellia 4200mg
- Tumeric 6400mg
- Gotu Kola 3200mg
- Grape seed 10560mg
- Celery Seed 6400mg
- Natural peppermint Flavour
- Use in accordance with Industry Rules or consult with your veterinarian.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Add to feed daily whilst horses are in work.
- Ponies: 5gms once daily
- Horses: 10gms once daily
- Load dose three x daily initially for 10 days
- Rehab: Give 20gms two x daily for 6-12 weeks
- (1 scoop equals approx 10 grams)
For industry rules please consult with your veterinarian.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wyong Produce & Farm Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.