Professionally formulated herbal preparation and wellbeing tonic designed to help support balance in moody mares when marish behaviour is adversely affecting safe handling, willingness to work and performance. Use intermittently when your mare is in season or use consistently as required.
Use in accordance with Industry Rules or consult with your veterinarian.
Californian poppy – Eschscholtzia californica
Schisandra – Schisandra chinensis
Dong quai – Angelica sinensis
Chaste tree - Vitex agnus-castus
In a base of:
- Vegetable Glycerol
- Potassium Sorbate
Each 20ml dose contains dried herb equivalent:
- Dong quai (Angelica sinensis) 3500mg
- California poppy (Eschscholtzia californica) 2500mg
- Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis) 2500mg
- Chaste tree (Vitex agnus-castus) 1500mg
- Natural licorice flavouring
- Contains vegetable glycerine
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Add to feed daily whilst mares are in work or in season.
- Pony: 10ml daily | Horse: 20 ml daily
- For best results: Load twice daily for 5 days
- Once loaded best given in the mornings
- Add to feed
- For industry rules consult with your veterinarian
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wyong Produce & Farm Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.