BROMAKIL GRAIN BAIT FOR RATS AND MICE
Active Ingredient: BROMADIOLONE @ 0.05g/kg
- Bromakil Grain Bait is a Bromadiolone based rodenticide made of highly palatable cracked grain for rats & mice.
- Bromakil Grain Bait is a professional grade, grain based rodenticide.
- Bromakil Grain Bait can be used where pests occur around industrial commercial buildings, domestic buildings, grain storage facilities, sheds etc.
Directions for Use: Eliminate as practicable, all alternative food sources. Do not exceed 3m between bait stations for mice and 9m for rats. Do not place baits in the open.
- Rats - 150 grams per bait tray.
- Mice - 50 grams per bait tray.
Put measured quantity of bait in suitable containers ie Bait trays. Protect baits from water where possible.
Baiting Strategy: Eliminate as far as practicable all alternative food sources. Bait infested area. Place baits under cover. Inspect baits daily. Replace eaten baits. Continue observation and replenishment until no more baits are taken. Baiting for at least 2 weeks is necessary to reduce rat/mouse numbers.
Sizes available: 500g, 2kg, 4kg & 15kg.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wyong Produce & Farm Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review