Palatable cereal based pellet wormer that kills all susceptible worms (except tapeworms) and bots in horses.
Eraquell Pellets are recommended for the treatment and control of common worms and bots in horses including:
- Large strongyles (Bloodworms) (Strongylus spp., Triodontophorus spp.)
- Small strongyles (Redworms) including Benzimidazole (BZ) resistant strains (Cyathostomum spp.)
- Pinworms (Oxyuris equi)
- Large roundworms (Ascarids) (Parascaris equorum)
- Hairworms (Trichostrongylus axei)
- Intestinal threadworms (Strongyloides westeri)
- Lungworm (Dictyocaulus arnfieldi)
- All three species of bots (Gasterophilus spp.)
- Skin lesions caused by Habronema and Draschia spp. larvae (summer sores) and Onchocera spp. microfilariae (Cutaneous onchocerciasis)
Note: Does not treat or control tapeworm. For effective control of tapeworms, it is recommended to use Equimax®, Equimax® LV, Equimax® Elevation or Strategy-T® a minimum of twice annually.
Eraquell Pellets are not recommended for use in foals, due to risk of incorrect dosing and subsequent adverse outcomes.
Each 35g Eraquell Pellets sachet contains: Ivermectin: 4mg/g in a cereal based pellet.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wyong Produce & Farm Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.