A mineral and vitamin supplement for stabled horses in training on a grain based ration.
- Specifically formulated for stabled horses.
- Supplies all essential minerals critical for sound bone growth and development.
- Provides all essential co-factors for bone development.
- Safe for pregnant mares, lactating mares, stallions and foals.
- Promotes optimal absorption, utilisation and retention of calcium and phosphorus.
- Optimally balanced for stabled horses in work on high grain/energy diets.
- Rectifies calcium and phosphorus deficiencies and incorrect ratios common in high grain diets.
- Ensures sound bone, tendon and ligament development and integrity.
- Allows proper utilization and deposition of calcium and phosphorus in bone and for red blood cell production.
- Easily mixed into the ration.
- Safely supplements and effectively balances vitamin and trace element deficiencies in stabled and pastured horses.
Active Constituents (Per Kg)
- Calcium 307g
- Phosphorus 35.5g
- Magnesium 25.5g
- Copper 0.76g
- Zinc 1.67g
- Vitamin A 150mg
- Vitamin D3 5.44mg
- Folic acid 420mg
- Inositol 79mg
- Cobalt 8mg
- Iodine 8mg
- Fluoride 4mg
Horses on high grain diets 30-90g daily; Horses in work 30-60g daily; Spelling horses 30g daily.
Directions For Use/Contraindications
Mix Ranvet Folactin Blue thoroughly through the feed. A measure is provided. One level measure holds 30g Folactin Blue.
Ideally, brood mares and young horses should be supplemented with Folactin Red/Folactin Red Plus to ensure optimal mineral supplementation during gestation and early growth stages. Once work/training commences, Folactin Blue is advised.
Available in sizes: 5kg & 20kg.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wyong Produce & Farm Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.