A mineral and vitamin supplement for mares, foals and yearlings at pasture, fed a grain based ration.
- Specifically formulated to meet the needs of horses at stud and paddocked horses.
- Supplies all essential minerals critical for sound bone growth and development.
- Provides essential co-factors, Vitamins A &D and folic acid for bone development.
- Aids in the promotion of proper absorption, utilization and retention of calcium and phosphorus.
- Safe for pregnant mares, lactating mares, stallions and foals.
- Promotes optimal absorption, utilisation and retention of calcium and phosphorus.
- Provides optimum nutrition during early skeletal development for steady growth.
- Formulated to meet the specific needs of paddocked and stud horses of all ages.
- Rectifies calcium and phosphorus deficiencies and incorrect ratios which negatively impact bone development and soundness.
- Ensures sound bone, tendon and ligament development and integrity.
- Allows proper utilization and deposition of calcium and phosphorus in bone and for red blood cell production.
- Safely supplements and effectively balances vitamin and trace element deficiencies in pastured horses.
- Easily mixed into the ration.
Active Constituents (Per Kg)
- Calcium 307g
- Phosphorus 84g
- Copper 330mg
- Zinc 1.25g
- Vitamin A 74.1mg
- Vitamin D3 2.5mg
- Inositol 79mg
- Cobalt 8mg
- Fluoride 4mg
- Folic acid 167mg
- Lactose 20g
Pregnant mares 60-120g daily; Lactating mares 60-150g daily; Dry mares 60-90g daily; Stallions 60-90g daily; Foals (creep fed) 15-45g daily; Weanlings 60-120g daily; Yearlings 90-120g daily.
Directions For Use/Contraindications
Mix Ranvet Folactin Red thoroughly through the feed. A measure is provided. One level measure holds 30g Folactin Red.
As Folactin Red contains copper salt, care must be taken when administering to horses with a copper sufficient diet. Additionally, the supplementation of Folactin Red to brood mares, foals, weanlings and yearlings is advised until training/racing commences. At this time, continue mineral supplementation with Folactin Blue during training/racing/competition.
Available in sizes 5kg and 20kg.
The 20kg is a special order item. Please allow 7 to 10 working days for delivery
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wyong Produce & Farm Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.