Foliphos 100mL. Injectable Phosphorus, Folic Acid and Vitamin B12 Supplement For Horses & Dogs
Pre Order Item. Minimum 14 Working Days Delivery Time
PRE ORDER ITEM. PLEASE ALLOW 14 WORKING DAYS FROM DATE OF PURCHASE BEFORE DISPATCH FROM OUR STORE. ONCE ORDER IS PROCESSED IT CANNOT BE CANCELLED
An injectable organic phosphorus to support high energy activity with vitamin B12 and Folic Acid, which are essential for red blood cell formation.
- Provides high levels of available phosphorus and folic acid in combination with a long-acting form of Vitamin B12 to boost natural levels of these vitamins in hard working horses.
- Two B-complex vitamins, folic acid and Vitamin B12, essential for red blood cell formation in bone marrow.
- Highly available form of phosphorus (butafosfan), able to be incorporated into high-energy phosphate complexes (ATP, ADP) in body tissues and in particular, working muscles.
- Optimises the red blood cell count, increasing the oxygen carrying capacity resulting in increases in stamina, reduced fatigue and increased performance.
- Provides a Vitamin B12 boost to maintain blood and liver Vitamin B12 levels.
- Stimulates and maintains appetite.
- Aids to increase starch digestion in the stomach following the intake of high grain diets.
Active Constituents (Per mL)
- Butafosfan 100mg
- Folic acid 2mg
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 0.05mg
100mL multi-dose vial administration of 5mL-20mL in acutely diseased animals (repeat daily if required); In healthy animals 5-10mL (volumes of more than 20mL should be split and administered via several injections . Administration via intramuscular (IM), intravenous (IV) of subcutaneous (below the skin) injection.
Directions For Use/Contraindications
To be used only by or under the supervision of a veterinary surgeon.
100ml multi dose vial.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wyong Produce & Farm Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.