PRE ORDER ITEM. PLEASE ALLOW 14 WORKING DAYS FROM DATE OF PURCHASE BEFORE DISPATCH FROM OUR STORE. ONCE ORDER IS PROCESSED IT CANNOT BE CANCELLED
Combinations of Omega 3, 6 and 9 essential fatty acids specifically blended to meet the needs of breeding, pleasure and performance horses.
- Omega 3 and Omega 6 ratio 1 : 3.
- Cool source of energy.
- Enhances coat shine, ideal for show preparation.
- Safe for pregnant mares, lactating mares, stallions and foals.
- Inclusion of pure and natural garlic oil ensures high palatability.
- Improves energy content of diet without adding gut fill.
- Cool energy does not excite horses as seen in a high grain diet.
- Limits the heat of digestion, particularly favourable in hot/humid conditions.
- Garlic may assist the immune system, repel biting insects, maintain beneficial gut flora and assist with pain relief and swelling.
Active Constituents (Per L)
- Omega-3 (Linolenic acid) 9%
- Omega-6 (Linoleic acid) 27%
Horses in training 30-150mL daily; Horses with metabolic disturbance ie; tying up 150-300mL daily.
Directions For Use/Contraindications
Ranvet’s Grand Prix Oil may be mixed through the feed or administered orally over the tongue.
It is likely to take up to 4-6 weeks for horses to adapt fully to oil in the diet, so a gradual increase in the oil content of the diet from 30-50mL daily is advised. It must be considered that up to as much as 10% of the diet can be achieved in fat supplementation.
Available in sizes 5 litre and 20 litre.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wyong Produce & Farm Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.