- 120g/L Sulfathiazole
- 40g/L Sulfadimidine
- 40g/L Sulfamerazine
- For the treatment of bacterial enteritis sensitive to sulfonamides, respiratory disease (Coryza), one-eyed cold (chlamydia), and coccidiosis in ornamental caged birds
- Not to be used in food producing species of birds
- Dose rate
- 6mL per litre of clean drinking water daily
- Repeat each day for 5 - 7 days
- Clean cage thoroughly to prevent reinfection
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wyong Produce & Farm Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review