Super strength iron supplement with folic acid.
- Supplies organic iron as Ferric ammonium citrate.
- Supplies concentrated folic acid.
- Maintains optimal iron levels in high performance horses, mare blood and mare milk.
- Does not contain cobalt, cooper or zinc as these supplements are readily available in a variety of feeds and supplements including Ranvet Aminovite Plus.
- Suitable for oral administration or daily supplementation to feed.
- Highly bio-available iron and folic acid.
- Maintains optimal red blood cell counts.
- Provides critical elements for haemoglobin production and therefore blood oxygenation.
- Highly palatable liquid.
- Ensure optimal foal nutrition and blood formation when supplemented to mares.
Active Constituents (Per L)
- Iron (as Ferric Ammonium Citrate) 12.5g
- Folic acid 265mg
Horses in training 30mL daily; Pregnant and lactating mares 30mL daily; Foals and weanlings 15mL daily.
Directions For Use/Contraindications
Administer orally over the tongue or place liquid on dry feed.
Stabled horses with limited access to fresh, green pasture have lower folic acid levels than horses with free access to pasture. It must also be considered that optimal serum folate levels significantly increase serum haemoglobin levels.
Available in 5 litre and 20 litres.
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wyong Produce & Farm Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.