Cell-Salts provides additional sodium, potassium, magnesium and chloride levels to supplement low or inadequate levels in the diet of horses relative to their specific daily requirements. Contains 2 forms of magnesium to help ensure uptake in adequate amounts to make up shortfalls of this essential physiological salt in the common rations fed to horses. Ensures that the diet contains an adequate intake of physiological salts to meet the needs of horses exercising at low, moderate and intense levels under variable weather conditions.
Directions for Use:
- Mix the measured amount well into the feed.
- It is best to divide the full daily amount between the morning & afternoon feeds in working horses receiving more than 30g daily.
- Cell-Salts are not suitable for mixing into the drinking water, but can be added to a dampened feed provided that they are mixed well into the feed.
- Ensure that an adequate supply of fresh, clean drinking water is available at all times.
Dosage & Administration:
- A level scoopful of Cell-Salts provides 30g.
- 1/3 scoopful = 10g.
- 1/2 scoopful = 15g.
- 2/3 scoopful = 20g.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wyong Produce & Farm Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.