Digestive Supplement for Horses
Formex™ is well accepted and mixes easily into the food to provide natural compounds to normalise intestinal integrity, health and function.
Formex™ helps maintain the normal form of the droppings in foals, working and aged horses which develop or suffer from soft, loose droppings of a non-infective nature.
Formex™ contains natural only nutritional compounds, without herbs or microbials, which when inadequate in the diet, may result in loose, poorly formed droppings and chronic, low grade diarrhoea. It has a role in the management of Inflammatory Bowel Disease in conjunction with veterinary treatment.
- Contains natural phospholipids to help maintain the normal intestinal lining.
- Provides highly absorbable branched chain amino acids and natural source glutamine for optimum intestinal health and function.
- Has a role in maintaining the integrity of the intestinal lining.
- Supplements organic zinc and glucose to normalise digestive function.
- Contains a natural, broad-spectrum mycotoxin binder
THIS IS A PRE ORDER ITEM. PLEASE ALLOW 14 WORKING DAYS FROM DATE OF PURCHASE BEFORE DISPATCH FROM OUR STORE. ONCE ORDER IS PROCESSED IT CANNOT BE CANCELLED