Vitamin B12 and folic acid combination to support red blood cells.
- Convenient 2 in 1 injection for the provision of concentrated Vitamin B12 and folic acid.
- Improves energy metabolism to ensure the efficient release of energy necessary for optimal muscle function and optimal oxygen carrying capacity of red blood cells for muscle perfusion.
- Promotes red blood cell formation and regeneration. A less than optimal production of red blood cells may lead to a lowered oxygen carrying capacity of the blood, resulting in poor performance and premature fatigue.
- Provides highly concentrated source of Vitamin B12 which is not readily stored in the body and necessary for efficient red blood cell production and integrity.
- Stimulates red blood cell production in bone marrow.
- Compensates for the lack of folic acid and Vitamin B12 in hay, chaff and grains.
Active Constituents (Per mL)
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 500ug
- Folic Acid 10mg
2mL-4mL/500kg every second day or as directed by a veterinarian. Administration via intramuscular (IM) injection.
Directions For Use/Contraindications
Vitamins are required in small amounts compared to minerals and trace minerals. Deficiencies can occur due to low feed intakes or more commonly as a result of vitamin breakdown by oxidation during the processing and storage of grains and hays.
Athletic animals which exercise regularly and strenuously have B-Group vitamin requirements far in excess of their less athletic counterparts.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wyong Produce & Farm Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.