Rosemary & Cedarwood Oil Crème made in Australia
Personal Insect Repellent – repels flies, midges and mosquitoes
Safe to use on pets and animals
Repels Flys, Mosquitos and Midges
Nature’s Botanical products have been manufactured in Australia for more than 12 years. Hundreds of thousands of units have been sold and the products have developed an extremely loyal following amongst the outdoor community from the tropics of North Queensland to the harshest environments of inland Australia.
Nature’s Botanical Ingredients
Nature’s Botanical Creme’s essential oil ingredients are Rosemary Oil and Cedarwood Oil. These are combined in a base which includes olive oil and vegetable based emulsifiers. Nature’s Botanical Lotion’s ingredients are identical except there is no olive oil base. Both products contain a food grade preservative E211
How to Use and Store Nature’s Botanical Products
• Apply to ensure complete coverage to exposed areas of skin. Re-apply as necessary
• For those unfamiliar with the product apply a small amount first to ensure no adverse skin reaction
• Do not ingest
• Avoid direct contact with eyes
• Do not use if pregnant
• Do not apply to children under the age of 2 years old
• Store in a cool place
• When using the Creme product, ensure your fingers are as clean as possible to reduce external contamination
• Always fasten the lids after use
Nature’s Botanical Crème
A soft white creamy appearance and feel, Nature’s Botanical Crème has the texture of a high end moisturiser and a pleasant aromatic odour reminiscent of its essential oil base. When the Crème is rubbed into the skin it becomes transparent and leaves no oily residue.
50ml Roll On
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wyong Produce & Farm Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.