- Powers up to 25 km of electric fence wire (with purchasing extra wire)
- Robust weather resistant system
- Battery charge state indicator
- Energizer overload indicator
- Output energy max 2.3 J (stored energy 3.1 J)
- Powered by 20 watt solar panel (included) and 28Ah battery (sold separately)
- Built-in solar regulator with power management system for easier connection and portability
- Built-in battery polarity protection
- Day/night sensor
- Adaptable mounting options (wall, fence wire or wooden post and also slides onto Y picket post)
- Lightning protection
- 1 year warranty
The Agri 25 solar energizer includes a 25km power energizer and a 20 watt solar panel. The Solar panel charges a 28Ah battery (sold separately) during the day to power up the Agri 25 energizer in day and night. Most solar panels are provided with a separate solar regulator, but the Nemtek Agri solar range of energizers has a built-in solar regulator which makes the energizer more portable and easier to connect. The built-in regulator has a smart management system to maximise battery life and ensure efficient power management to the fence.
The Agri 25 energizer also comes with built-in polarity protection for the battery and the solar system to protect them from damage of incorrect connection. The energizer uses Nemtek APT technology, which ensures maximum power is delivered to the electric fence which minimising power losses along the fence line. The APT enables the energizer responds to environmental change (such as changes in weather and vegetation growth on the fence), and adapts the changing needs of the fence to maximise fence power and efficiency.
The Agri 25 has a theft deterrent feature where the energizer can be locked by a Nemtek key-chain remote. There is a PIN in both remote and the energizer, each time the power is removed or restored, the Nemtek remote is needed to activated the energizer.
Energizer pulse rate and warning light indicator
Green = below warning threshold, Red = above warning threshold
Battery power status indicator
Green = Charged, Red = Low, Yellow = in – between
Solar Regulator status indicator
Green = Battery charging, Unlit LED = Battery discharging, Red = Battery not connected
PLEASE NOTE THIS ITEM USUALLY TAKES 7-10 WORKING DAYS TO SHIP. Please contact us if you require this item urgently.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wyong Produce & Farm Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.