THE 5 LITRE IS ON SALE TILL STOCKS LASTS - EXP 03/19
A body acid neutraliser and alkali reserve replacer for the prevention and treatment of acidosis, dehydration and tying-up in the high performance horse.
- Specifically formulated for performance horses.
- Rapidly metabolized and absorbed.
- Neutralises excess lactic acid in blood and muscle.
- Aids in the treatment and prevention of dehydration, acidosis and myopathy/’tying up’.
- Rapid utilization and acid neutralization improves recovery rate following strenuous exercise.
- Restores depleted reserves of the most common bodily alkali, sodium.
- Supplies adequate body alkalines to neutralize acid build-up.
- Balances blood pH for optimum performance.
- May be dosed immediately following hard work.
- Able to be used in conjunction with standard daily electrolyte supplementation of Ranvet’s Salkavite.
Active Constituents (Per L)
- Sodium citrate dihydrate 279.26g
- Citric acid 93.33g
Routine use 45mL twice daily; Post-race 30mL additional to daily administration; As treatment in cases of metabolic disturbance 65mL twice daily.
Directions For Use/Contraindications
Administer orally over the tongue or place liquid on dry feed.
Ideally, daily broad spectrum electrolyte supplementation should be practiced via the addition of Ranvet Salkavite to the ration. Additionally, horses coming into work produce greater amounts of lactic acid for a given workload and as fitness increases, the ability to buffer and cope with acid improves considerably.
Available in 5 litre and 20 Litre. Please note the 20 litre is a special order item and will take 7-10 working days for delivery
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wyong Produce & Farm Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.