PLEASE NOTE IF YOU WISH TO CANCEL AN ORDER WHEN YOU HAVE USED AFTERPAY AS THE PAYMENT METHOD, WE WILL DEDUCT 10% OF THE TOTAL REFUND AMOUNT.
We are pleased to introduce a brand new payment innovation for you. Afterpay offers interest free payment plans for your online purchases. Purchase and receive your goods straight away and pay it off over four equal fortnightly payments INTEREST FREE. Available instantly at checkout.
To make a purchase using Afterpay you will need the following:
- A debit or credit card
- Be over 18 years of age
- Have an Australian residential address
To use the service:
- Add items to your shopping cart (up to the value of $2500 with a credit card or $500 if using a debit card) and checkout as normal
- Select Afterpay as your payment method – you will be redirected to Afterpay
- Register or login to your Afterpay account and confirm payment
- Afterpay is an interest free payment plan option
- Transaction value limits apply to Afterpay purchases made at Wyong Produce online; $2500 for credit card accounts and $500 if using a debit card. Some exclusions apply.
- The funds for the first payment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout, however the first payment will not be deducted for 14 days.
- For first time Afterpay customers online, or customers yet to complete a full payment cycle with using afterpay, the first payment will be taken at the time of transaction with the remaining three payments deducted each fortnight over the remaining 6 weeks. For all future payments after the first completed purchase, the initial payment will be debited 14 days after the transaction
- If you wish to return your goods, please contact us a soon as possible to see if you are eligible to return your goods, your initial payment will be returned in full and the remaining payments cancelled at no charge.
- No exchanges can be made on Afterpay purchases.
- When you link your Afterpay account to a debit or credit card, please be aware that standard fees and charges may be applicable. Please refer to your card issuer’s terms and conditions for full details.
* If a payment is due from you but not received by Afterpay in accordance with the payment schedule, a $10 late payment fee will be charged, with a further $7 late payment fee added seven days later if the payment remains unpaid.