For peak muscular contraction in horses in training, a daily potassium supplement with magnesium and zinc which are essential for enzyme activity to reduce lactic acid levels, and vitamin E and selenium to help guard against muscle tissue damage.
Supplies highly bio-available potassium.
- Helps maintain optimum body fluid balance.
- Helps counteract the stresses of training and strenuous activity.
- Provides highly concentrated potent anti-oxidants.
- Provides magnesium and zinc in concentrated form, critical for maintaining strong, well developed bone and cartilage tissue.
- Maximises muscle function for heavy sweaters, endurance and stressed horses.
- Essential for maintenance of tissue fluid balance and nerve and muscle excitability and function.
- Reduces dehydration, allowing optimal muscle function in extreme environmental conditions.
- Supplies readily available potassium, critical to efficient muscle function, especially in hot climates, due to large amounts of potassium being lost during intense muscle activity and sweating.
- Replenishes potassium lost through urine excretion in stressed horses. Supplementation is recommended, particularly when horses are ‘training off’.
- Includes Vitamin E and selenium, which are potent anti-oxidants critical to maintaining healthy muscle function during hard exercise.
- Able to be used in conjunction with daily electrolyte supplementation of Salkavite and Neutrolene to reduce lactic acidosis.
Active Constituents (Per L)
- Potassium 127.6g
- Magnesium 17.1g
- Zinc 1.48g
- Vitamin E 4.0g
- Selenium 2.22mg
Routine use 30mL daily; Racehorses in training 45mL twice daily.
Directions For Use/Contraindications
Administer orally over the tongue or place liquid on dry feed.
Potassium is the primary electrolyte mineral found inside body cells. It functions to maintain the correct amount of fluid within the cell as well as normal electrical activity of the cells. Potassium works in close relation with sodium to keep tissue fluid balances correct for optimum performance. Chronic potassium deficiency may severely limit muscle function and performance as well as lead to dehydration, muscle fatigue and tying up.
Available in 5 litres and 20 litres.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wyong Produce & Farm Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.