Promectin Plus Horse Paste for adult Horses..
An efficient broad spectrum wormer for the treatment of internal parasites including:
- Tapeworms: Anoplocephala perfoliata
- Large Strongyles: Strongylus vulgaris (adult & arterial stages), Strongylus edentatus (adult & tissue stages), Strongylus equinus (adults), Tridontophorus spp (adults)
- Small Strongyles: including benzimidazole resistant strains of adult and immature Cyathostomum spp, Cylicocyclus spp, Cyclicostephanus spp, Cyclicodontophorus spp, Gyalocephalus spp.
- Ascarids:(roundworms): Parascaris equorum (adult & immature).
- Hairworms: Trichostrongylus axei (adult).
- Large Mouth Stomach Worms:Habronema muscae (adult).
- Neck Threadworms: Onchocerca spp (microfilariae).
- Bots:Gasterophilus spp (oral & gastric stages).
- Lungworms: Dictyocaulus arnfieldi (adult & immature).
- Intestinal Threadworms: Strongyloides westeri (adult).
Also effectively controls skin lesions caused by Habronema and Draschia spp. cutaneous larvae (summer sores) and microfilariae of Onchocerca spp. (cutaneous onchocerciasis).
Directions for Use:
1 mL/20 kg bodyweight (5.4 g/100 kg bodyweight) administered directly into the mouth or mixed with feed.
All horses should be included in a regular parasite control program, with particular attention paid to mares, foals and yearlings. Consult a veterinarian for a control program to meet your needs.
Abamectin 3.7 mg/g, Praziquantel 46.2 mg/g
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wyong Produce & Farm Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.