Ranvet BC5 Amino Acid Paste. 55g Syringe
Pre Order Item. Minimum 14 Working Days Delivery Time
- Supplies a highly concentrated source of amino acids necessary to maintain muscle tissue following periods of stress and intense exercise.
- Attenuates net muscle protein degradation during exercise.
- The three branched chain amino acids, Valine, Leucine and Isoleucine make up one third of all muscle protein and require replenishment following strenuous activity.
- Rapidly metabolized and absorbed.
- Aids to maintain muscle tissue mass, required in times of physical stress and intense exercise.
- Supplementation following exercise aids to replace muscle tissue damage and wastage by optimizing muscle repair and regeneration.
- Pre-exercise supplementation considerably reduces muscle protein degradation during exercise.
- Post-exercise supplementation aids muscle recovery following intense exercise stress.
- Maintains cell integrity during hard work.
- Preserves muscle glycogen stores.
Active Constituents (Per g)
- L-Leucine 195.1mg
- L-Isoleucine 143.3mg
- L-Valine 143.3mg
- L-Glutamine 11.3mg
- L-Carnitine 7.1mg
Comes in a 55mL syringe. Price is for ONE 55ml syringe only
Horses (450-550kg) administer entire syringe orally prior to exercise to assist recovery from strenuous work. BC-5 may also be administered both pre and post exercise (1 tube on each occasion). Post-exercise administration should occur as soon as practicable after hard exercise (preferably within 30 minutes).
Directions For Use/Contraindications
Administer paste orally over the back of the tongue as required after exercise.
Always ensure access to clean, fresh drinking water after dosing.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wyong Produce & Farm Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.