- Provides a highly concentrated complex B-Group vitamin source to improve energy metabolism and stimulate appetite.
- Concentrated magnesium for optimal muscle function and minimizing or nervous behaviour.
- Provides essential amino acid Tryptophan, necessary for serotonin production in the brain associated with sedation, reduced aggression and reduced ferfulness.
- Highly palatable paste.
- Proven to calm nervous horses.
- Provides supplementation of B-Group vitamins not readily stored in the body.
- Safe and natural ingredients.
- Does not contravene rules of racing.
- Known to rectify nervous twitching, flighty behaviour, difficult behaviour and nervous related diarrhoea.
Active Constituents (Per 30g)
- L-Tryptophan 3,000mg
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine mononitrate)600mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)501mg
- Vitamin B3 (Nicotinic acid) 501mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 300mg
- Magnesium glycerophosphate6,000mg
Comes in a 30g syringe. Price is for ONE 30g Syringe only.
Horses (450-550kg) administer one entire syringe (30g) daily as required, at least 3 hours prior to exercise or traveling.
Directions For Use/Contraindications
Can be administered in feed or as recommended by a veterinary surgeon. Do not give for more then 3 successive days prior to a stressful event.
It is advisable to also review the feeding regimen to ensure excessive amounts of grain are not being provided, which may cause excessive irritability if energy provided is not expended.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wyong Produce & Farm Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.