- Natural aid for pain and inflammation.
- Potent anti-oxidant effect.
- Delivers superior absorption and bioavailability, 65 times more bioavailable than regular curcumin (derived from Turmeric)
- Curcumin acts by inhibiting the production of pro-inflammatory enzymes and inflammatory mediators.
- Pro-inflammatory cytokines reduce normal cartilage synthesis, this promotes cartilage degradation. Inflammation is a key contributor in the pathogenesis of osteoarthritis.
- Extensive research and clinical trials have shown the curcumin active present in Curcu-Eze to be more bioavailable than regular curcumin (Gota et al., 2010), delivering effective concentrations of curcumin in the blood and tissue compartments.
- Ranvet studies have shown Curcu-Eze to reduce cortisol production in racehorses in full work. Lowering the level of cortisol will have a positive effect on appetite, training, recovery, performance and longevity.
- A further Ranvet pilot study has shown Curcu-Eze to improve stride length and increase joint mobility and movement.
- Curcu-Eze may assist in the management and symptomatic relief of osteoarthritis
Active Constituents (PER 30mL)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE/CONTRAINDICATIONS
To be administered on or within the feed. Provide 30mL per 500kg daily.
*Rules of racing ‘One clear day’.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wyong Produce & Farm Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.