Balanced electrolyte to aid in the prevention of body salt imbalance caused by strenuos exercise, dehydration from hot weather, transport or excitation causing excessive sweating.
- Supplies a concentrated source of all critical electrolytes.
- Maintains optimal body fluid balance.
- Ideal for intense work, traveling, endurance or basic daily supplementation.
- May be used in conjunction with oral electrolyte pastes or liquids.
- Reduces dehydration, muscle fatigue, cramping, poor performance and delayed recovery following exercise.
- Facilitates optimum performance in all extreme environmental conditions.
- Ideally used in conjunction with Ranvet Electro Paste during intense training or long distance travelling.
- Highly palatable powder.
- Easily mixed into the ration.
Active Constituents (Per Kg)
- Sodium 218.3g
- Potassium 174g
- Calcium (as carbonate) 36.5g
- Magnesium 3.2g
- Chloride 473.8g
- Carbonte (Calcium & magnesium) 61.2g
- Bicarbonate 21.8g
- Sulphate 11.5g
Light work 30-60g daily; Moderate to heavy work 60-90g daily.
Directions For Use/Contraindications
Mix Ranvet Electrolytes thoroughly through the feed. A measure is provided. One level measure holds 45g Ranvet Electrolytes. Always ensure access to clean, fresh drinking water when using oral electrolyte supplements.
Available in 2kg and 18kg.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wyong Produce & Farm Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.