PRE ORDER ITEM. PLEASE ALLOW 14 WORKING DAYS FROM DATE OF PURCHASE BEFORE DISPATCH FROM OUR STORE. ONCE ORDER IS PROCESSED IT CANNOT BE CANCELLED
- Supplies organic iron as Ferric ammonium citrate.
- Supplies concentrated folic acid.
- Maintains optimal iron levels in high performance horse’s dogs.
- Suitable for oral administration or daily supplementation to feed.
- Folic acid is important for pregnant bitches to ensure correct foetal development.
- Highly bio-available iron and folic acid.
- Maintains optimal red blood cell counts.
- Provides critical elements for haemoglobin production and therefore blood oxygenation.
- Highly palatable liquid.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE/CONTRAINDICATIONS
Administer orally over the tongue or place liquid on dry feed.
3mL daily for first 6 weeks of training, then reduce to 3mL every second day for maintenance; During recovery from illness, injury or parasitism use 3mL daily.
Available in sizesL 1L, and 5L
Active Constituents (PER L)
|Iron 12.5g||Folic acid 265mg|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wyong Produce & Farm Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.