Ranvet Hoof Food 2kg
Pre Order Item. Minimum 14 Working Days Delivery Time
THIS IS A PRE ORDER ITEM. PLEASE ALLOW 14 WORKING DAYS FROM DATE OF PURCHASE BEFORE DISPATCH FROM OUR STORE. ONCE ORDER IS PROCESSED IT CANNOT BE CANCELLED
Hoof growth promoter containing biotin and other essential nutrients.
- Supplies daily biotin requirement (15mg) per 30g scoop in addition to all other co-factors essential for healthy hoof growth and repair.
- Improves hoof strength and resilience.
- Allows cracks and defects of the hoof to repair and grow out.
- Regenerates normal hoof wall growth.
- Highly palatable powder.
- Easily mixed into the ration.
- Supplies a combination of zinc, methionine, sulphur, choline, magnesium and gelatin for optimum hoof wall growth.
- Reduces tender soles and dry, brittle walls.
- Promotes stronger, healthier hoof and sole wall.
- Ensures water soluble B-Group vitamin, Biotin is replenished daily facilitating optimal available levels.
- Able to be used in conjunction with topical treatment such as Ranvet’s Coronaid.
- Treats a variety of hoof associated defects such as cracked wall, contracted heels, thin soles, bruised soles, seedy toe, split frogs, laminitis and dry shelly feet.
Active Constituents (Per Kg)
- Biotin 500mg
- Gelatin 66.6g
- Sulphur 133.3g
- Methionine 286.6g
- Choline 6.8g
- Zinc 240mg
- Magnesium 164.7g
Specific use 30g daily; Routine use 15g daily; Pregnant mares 60g daily (last trimester)
Directions For Use/Contraindications
Mix Ranvet Hoof Food thoroughly through a dry feed daily. A measure is provided. One level measure holds 30g Hoof Food.
Overall improvement in hoof horn growth and strength generally occurs within 3-5 months. In cases of severe hoof damage and with very large horses, supplementation should continue for 9-12 months or longer.
Available in 600g, 2kg and 5kg
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wyong Produce & Farm Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.