Hoof growth promoter containing biotin and other essential nutrients.
- Supplies daily biotin requirement (15mg) per 30g scoop in addition to all other co-factors essential for healthy hoof growth and repair.
- Improves hoof strength and resilience.
- Allows cracks and defects of the hoof to repair and grow out.
- Regenerates normal hoof wall growth.
- Highly palatable powder.
- Easily mixed into the ration.
- Supplies a combination of zinc, methionine, sulphur, choline, magnesium and gelatin for optimum hoof wall growth.
- Reduces tender soles and dry, brittle walls.
- Promotes stronger, healthier hoof and sole wall.
- Ensures water soluble B-Group vitamin, Biotin is replenished daily facilitating optimal available levels.
- Able to be used in conjunction with topical treatment such as Ranvet’s Coronaid.
- Treats a variety of hoof associated defects such as cracked wall, contracted heels, thin soles, bruised soles, seedy toe, split frogs, laminitis and dry shelly feet.
Active Constituents (Per Kg)
- Biotin 500mg
- Gelatin 66.6g
- Sulphur 133.3g
- Methionine 286.6g
- Choline 6.8g
- Zinc 240mg
- Magnesium 164.7g
Specific use 30g daily; Routine use 15g daily; Pregnant mares 60g daily (last trimester)
Directions For Use/Contraindications
Mix Ranvet Hoof Food thoroughly through a dry feed daily. A measure is provided. One level measure holds 30g Hoof Food.
Overall improvement in hoof horn growth and strength generally occurs within 3-5 months. In cases of severe hoof damage and with very large horses, supplementation should continue for 9-12 months or longer.
Available in 600g, 2kg and 5kg
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wyong Produce & Farm Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.