An antioxident supplement to protect muscle cells and to aid in the prevention of muscle damage and 'tying up' in horses.
- Supplies highly concentrated, highly bio-available Vitamin E.
- Helps counteract the specific stresses of training.
- Potent anti-oxidant activity.
- Added choline for peak liver function.
- Added sodium bicarbonate for potent ant-acid effects.
- Maintains and enhances immune capability.
- Protects red blood cell integrity and reduces exercise induced muscle damage.
- Reduces muscle recovery time following strenuous exercise.
- Protects cells from free radical damage while extending endurance and stamina.
- Essential for optimum fertility.
- Helps prevent ‘training off’.
Active Constituents (Per Kg)
- Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol acetate) 66.6g
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine) 397mg
- Sodium bicarbonate 49.5g
- Choline 162g
Horses in work 15-30g daily; Stallions at stud 15-60g daily; Pregnant mares 15-60g daily; Spelling horses/yearlings 15g daily; Horses with muscle problems such as ‘tying up’ 30-60g daily.
Directions For Use/Contraindications
Mix Ranvet Muscle-E thoroughly through a dry feed daily. A measure is provided. One level measure holds 15g Muscle-E. Vitamin E is found in highest levels in fresh, green pasture and is low in grains and roughages. Any horse on a high grain diet with limited access to fresh pasture requires Vitamin E supplementation.
Vitamin E has a synergistic relationship with the anti-oxidant mineral selenium. A selenium deficiency may be partly compensated with Vitamin E supplementation however, a deficiency in Vitamin E cannot be offset with selenium supplementation. Care must be taken to ensure over-supplementation of selenium does not occur as this mineral may be toxic in larger than required doses.
Available in sizes 1.5kg and 10kg.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wyong Produce & Farm Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.