THIS IS A PRE ORDER ITEM. PLEASE ALLOW 14 WORKING DAYS FROM DATE OF PURCHASE BEFORE DISPATCH FROM OUR STORE. ONCE ORDER IS PROCESSED IT CANNOT BE CANCELLED
- Specifically formulated for greyhounds.
- Rapidly metabolized and absorbed.
- Neutralises excess lactic acid in blood and muscle.
- Aids in the treatment and prevention of dehydration, acidosis and myopathy.
- Rapid utilization and acid neutralization improves recovery rate following strenuous exercise.
- Restores depleted reserves of the most common bodily alkali, sodium.
- Supplies adequate body alkalines to neutralize acid build-up.
- Balances blood pH for optimum performance.
- May be dosed immediately following hard work.
- Able to be used in conjunction with standard daily electrolyte supplementation of Ranvet’s Salkalite.
1L & 5L
Give 3mL daily when greyhound is in hard work. After racing or hard work provide 5mL.
Directions For Use/Contraindications
Administer orally over the tongue or add liquid to first 1 or 2 feeds.
Make sure adequate cool, clean water is available at all times, as Neutramax will stimulate thirst to improve re-hydration after hard work, travelling and in hot whether.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wyong Produce & Farm Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.