- Supplies a concentrated source of all critical electrolytes.
- Provides B-Group Vitamins.
- Maintains optimal body fluid balance.
- Supplies potent anti-oxidants essential to peak performance and recovery.
- Ideal for intense work, traveling, endurance or basic daily supplementation.
- May be used in conjunction with oral electrolyte pastes or liquids.
- Flexible use and daily supplementation as a feed or water additive or as a pre-saline drench.
- Provides all essential elements necessary for efficient energy conversion from carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
- Rectifies B-Group Vitamin deficiencies, common in high grain/energy dense diets.
- Reduces dehydration, muscle fatigue, cramping, poor performance and delayed recovery following exercise.
- Maintains optimal nerve and muscle function.
- Facilitates optimum performance in all extreme environmental conditions.
- Reduces tissue damage and maintains cell integrity during strenuous work.
- Reduces free radical tissue damage.
- Convenient multi-use administration options
- Ideally used in conjunction with Ranvet Electro Paste during intense training or long distance traveling.
- Highly palatable powder.
- Easily mixed into the ration.
Available in Sizes
2kg; 5kg; and 16kg buckets
Heavy work/endurance 30-60g daily (dependant on temperature, humidity, sweating rate), also advisable to supply and additional 30g Salkavite in evening feed following hard work; Travelling horses 60-90g prior to journey in addition to 30g in water during transportation; Stallions (during breeding Remove featured imageseason) 30g daily; Yearlings (sale preparations) 30g daily.
Directions For Use/Contraindications
Mix Ranvet Salkavite thoroughly through the feed. A measure is provided. One level measure holds 30g Salkavite. May alternatively be added to drinking water daily.
Always ensure access to clean, fresh drinking water when using oral electrolyte supplements.
- Salkavite used as a pre-saline drench; Mix 160g Salkavite in 2L of room temperature water and stomach tube as a pre-event saline drench.
- The provision of adequate dietary roughage (hay) will aid the prevention of dehydration due to fibrous matter in the hindgut acting as a storage reservoir for water and electrolytes. Horses must receive 1% of body weight daily in roughage provision.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wyong Produce & Farm Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.