- Powerful anti-bacterial and anti-fungal activity.
- Strong astringent and germicidal action.
- Safe, effective and easy first aid for all skin damage and infections.
- No added pharmaceutical drugs.
- Smooth, easy to apply zinc cream base.
- All natural ingredients.
- Protects a wide variety of wounds and abrasions.
- Controls infection of skin wounds.
- Controls fungal skin infections.
- Protects skin wounds whilst simultaneously encouraging healing.
- For use on a wide variety of skin ailments including minor skin wounds, rope burns, greasy heel, rain scald, mud fever and skin irritations associated with girth galls and cracked heels.
- Able to be used in conjunction with Ranvet Dermaguard Wash to control fungal infections in horses and camels.
Available in sizes: 100g tube or 500g tub
Directions For Use/Contraindications
Clean dirt or dried discharge from the area of application. Apply Ranvet White Healer liberally to the affected area once or twice daily until the condition is resolved.
Nil Meat Witholding Period.
Active Constituents (Per Kg)
|Zinc oxide 50g||Melaleuca oil blend 20g (4%w/w)|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wyong Produce & Farm Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.