A premium fortified supplement providing a balanced combination of essential vitamins and minerals to optimise the health of your horse.
- Ideal feed supplement for racing, high performance, breeding and pleasure horses.
- Comprehensive supply of fat and water soluble vitamins.
- Chelated trace minerals for improved nutrient absorption across the intestinal lining.
- Highly palatable source of vitamins and minerals.
- Contains high levels of B-group vitamins which are required for optimal energy provision and optimal carbohydrate metabolism. B-group vitamins are not stored in the body and require daily supplementation, particularly for horses under strenuous work.
- High levels of Vitamin E and selenium which provide immune and antioxidant benefits for horses experiencing ongoing muscle soreness.
- Provides minerals required for connective tissue development in mares and foals.
- Provides electrolytes which are lost in the highest quantities via equine sweat.
- Pelleted form reduces adverse reactions to powders and easily identified within a mixed feed.
- Easily mixed into the ration.
Active Constituents (Per Kg)
- Calcium 88.93g
- Phosphorus 25.2g
- Sodium 27.37g
- Copper 1500mg
- Zinc 5000mg
- Manganese 4580mg
- Iodine 76mg
- Cobalt 8mg
- Selenium 4mg
- Choline 3.52g
- Vitamin A 100000IU
- Vitamin D3 13000IU
- Vitamin E 12000IU
- Vitamin B1 820mg
- Vitamin B2 884g
- Vitamin B3 3.78g
- Vitamin B6 1310mg
- Pantothenate 1270mg
- Vitamin B12 3400mg
- Folic acid390mg
Resting and light work 30g daily; Moderate to heavy work 60g daily.
Directions For Use/Contraindications
Mix Ranvet Ration Balancer Pellet thoroughly through the feed. A measure is provided. One level measure holds 30g Ration Balancer Pellet.
As Ration Balancer Pellet contains copper salt, care must be taken when administering to horses with a copper sufficient diet.
Available in 3kg
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wyong Produce & Farm Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.