Complete Lawn Grub & Beetle Killer Imidacloprid
- Systemic– gets into sap stream of plant
- Very low concentrations needed
- Broad Spectrum - kills and controls a wide range of pests
- Does not persist in the environment, breaks down to inert by-products
- Environmentally friendly, safe for people, pets and the environment (S.G.A* approved)
Graded Low Environmental Impact rating by SGA
Controls: Curl Grubs, Billbug Larvae, also known as larvae of African Black Beetle, Argentinean Scarab Beetle, & Pruinose Scarab, Corby Grub and Cockchafer Beetle.
For use on: Lawns (all types).
Application Rate: 10ml per m2 (Concentrate)
When to use: Best time to spray is September-December (VIC, SA & WA) and January – March (NSW & QLD).
Imidacloprid is a very safe to use low toxic insecticide that was first introduced to the US in 1994, previously patented by Bayer and used in Confidor. At last there is a safe alternative to the highly toxic chlorpyrifos lawn grub and beetle killers of the past. Safe to spray on your lawn and also your garden as there is only a short withholding period (3-7 Days).
Packaged in a 2ltr ready to use spray. Just connect water hose and spray!