The mix is 1/3 pulses and 2/3 cereals.
Instructions For Sprouting:
1. Rinse seed with water.
2. Soak seed in a jar or a bucket for 24 hours in twice the amount of water as you have seed. All seed must be submerged for this period.
3. Drain the water and rinse seed.
4. Put the seed in trays or buckets lined with paper towels. Be sure seed is spread well so that no seed is stacked on top of the other.
5. Pat dry the seed.
6. Keep seed in a cool place which is out of the sun.
7. Seed will likely sprout in 12 to 24 hours.
PLEASE NOTE IF YOU NOTICE ANY MOULD OR FUNGUS DO NOT FEED TO BIRDS.
Available in 1kg, 5kg or 20kg
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wyong Produce & Farm Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.