Stockhealth Double Strength Apple Cider Vinegar (contains Vitamin B1)
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR is a supplement that you can apply that reinstates the health and happiness of your animals.
Apple Cider Vinegar is a feed key for maintaining the body’s vital PH Acid/Alkaline Balance
How does this work?
Animals blood is slightly alkaline, with a normal PH level between 7.30 and 7.40. Despite being an acidic solution, apple cider vinegar has an alkalizing effect essential to good health, which is why one to two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in water is recommended as a daily health tonic. This means that animals have a much lesser chance of getting sick while in a slightly alkalized state, as many illnesses will not survive in this environment. However, in an acidic environment, the body is unable to maintain healthy enzymes and protect itself from bacteria, moulds or viruses. Your animals then become vulnerable to illness.
- A specially formulated DOUBLE STRENGTH (8%) unpasteurised natural supplement for all livestock.
- It is unpasteurised, therefore retaining the ‘mother of vinegar’ which is vital in preserving all vitamins and minerals.
- It is high in acetic and malic NATURAL acids.
- It is a rich source of potassium and is quickly assimilated. Potassium is necessary to build strength and fight bacteria by flushing out toxins.
- It has both internal and external benefits and is is an excellent cleaning product.
Use Daily By:
- Adding to drinking water
- Adding to meal or silage
- Spraying onto the coats of the animals
- Direct drenching (must be diluted 50/50 with water)
Remember it is more beneficial to use less more often than a large amount less frequently.
Available in 2 Litre, 5 Litre, 20 Litre, 200 Litre or 1000 Litre
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wyong Produce & Farm Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.