- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
PRODUCTS & AVAILABLILITY
- Information relating to product descriptions are provided in most cases by the manufacturer. This information is not intended to diagnose treat, cure or prevent any disease or ailment. Some styles and colours may vary slightly to the photo shown.
- All products listed on this site have been added in good faith on the basis that the products will be available as described at the time of purchase. If for any reason we cannot supply a product within a timely manner we will contact you to arrange an alternative or cancel and refund the sale.
- We may cancel an order if the products are not available or there was an error in the pricing.
- If your order contains any vaccines, these will be shipped out on TUESDAYS only.
POSTAGE & DELIVERY
- We use Australia Post eParcel delivery system to deliver all of our mail orders. We take all care to package items correctly and dispatch within a timely manner.
- We do not take responsibility for any parcels once they leave our dispatch location. All customers will be emailed a tracking number once we manifest the order after payment is complete. It is up to the customer to track their order and be available or make arrangements to take delivery of the parcels.
- As we are a shop front as well as a online store from time to time some items may be on back order or sold out before we can update the online store. If there is a hold up with dispatching your order due to this we will notify you by email with an approximate delayed delivery notification.
- We will endeavour to dispatch all parcels within 72 hours or before of payment being cleared subject to stock availability.
- You can select the local delivery option upon checkout for bulky items only if the delivery address is within the postcodes 2250-2267. Local delivery is charged at a flat rate of $10.00 per delivery and 5 or more items must be purchased before local delivery can be chosen upon checkout. Local delivery is made using our own transport vehicles and drivers.
- Delivery days will vary depending on the suburb where the delivery is to be made. We will notify you by email the next business day after you make your purchase, when to expect your local delivery. You cannot specify to us what day you would like the delivery made. If you are unsure, please call or email us first to discuss our local delivery schedule.
PICK UP FROM OUR STORE
You may pick up your online order from our store located at 43 Ace Cres, Tuggerah, NSW, 2259. Pick up can only be made following these rules:
- We will email you within 1 working day of your order being placed and paid for in full to let you know when your order will be ready for pick up.
- You must bring photo ID to pick up your order. If you are sending someone else in to pick up your order you must let us know either by phone or email and provide us with their name. They must also bring photo ID so we can check before we release the goods to them.
- Orders need to be picked up during our business hours which are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 9am to 5pm, Thursday 9am to 6pm and Saturday 9am to 1pm. We are not open Sundays or Public Holidays.
- We accept Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Amex and Direct Deposit.
- All Visa, Mastercard or Amex payments for orders can be made through the Paypal Express option on the checkout page. You dont need a Paypal account to use this feature. Just choose the Pay With Credit Or Debit Card option on the Paypal page, then enter your card details. Alternatively you can call us and we can manually process your credit card over the phone. For this method please choose the Direct Deposit option on checkout and call us at your earliest convenience during business hours. You can also email us your card details if you wish. We will contact you if payment has not been received after 3 business days.
- If paying by direct deposit we will wait until the payment clears into our bank account before any goods are dispatched.
- All goods and delivery charges if applicable must be paid for in full before any goods can be posted, delivered or picked up from our store.
We are pleased to introduce a brand new payment innovation for you. Afterpay offers interest free payment plans for your online purchases. Purchase and receive your goods straight away and pay it off over four equal fortnightly payments INTEREST FREE. Available instantly at checkout.
To make a purchase using Afterpay you will need the following:
- A debit or credit card
- Be over 18 years of age
- Have an Australian residential address
To use Afterpay, simply:
- Add items to your shopping cart and checkout as normal
- Select the Afterpay payment option at the bottom of the checkout page – you will be redirected to the Afterpay website
- Register or login to your Afterpay account and confirm payment
- Afterpay is an INTEREST FREE payment plan option
- A transaction limit up to $2,500.00 applies to Afterpay purchases made through Wyong Produce
- The funds for the first payment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout, however the first payment will not be deducted for 14 days
- For first time Afterpay customers, or customers yet to complete a full payment cycle using Afterpay, the first payment will be taken at the time of the transaction, with the three remaining payments deducted each fortnight over the remaining 6 weeks. For all future payments after the first completed purchase, the initial payment will be debited 14 days after the transaction
- If you wish to return the goods, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 43521074. If you are eligible for a refund your initial payment will be cancelled
- No exchanges can be made on Afterpay purchases. The transaction must be cancelled and a new purchase made
- If a payment is due but not received by Afterpay in accordance with the payment schedule, a $10 late payment fee will be charged by Afterpay, with a further $7 late payment fee added seven days later if the payment remains unpaid
For more information regarding Afterpay terms and conditions, please visit the Afterpay website here – www.afterpay.com.au
If you are not satisfied with your purchase from Wyong Produce & Farm Supplies, returns will be accepted for a full refund provided on the following:
1. The goods are unused, undamaged and able to be re-sold. In their original unopened manufacturer's packaging.
2. The goods are recieved at our shop within 14 days of invoice date.
3. The customer must pay for return postage costs.
PLEASE NOTE THAT REFUNDS CANNOT BE GIVEN ON ANY OF THE SECOND HAND SADDLERY ITEMS. Please ensure you check all details prior to purchase and if you have any questions please feel free to email or call us during business hours.
Postage costs remain the responsibility of the customer and are not refundable except in the case of faulty or incorrectly despatched goods.