Terramycin® Pinkeye Aerosol contains oxytetracycline hydrochloride 2 mg/g in a non-CFC propellant.
- A broad spectrum ANTIBIOTIC for treatment of eye infections of animals and in particular pinkeye conditions in cattle and sheep.
- Terramycin® is effective against Moraxella bovis and Rickettsia conjunctivae and has activity against a wide range of secondary invaders including Mycoplasma conjunctivae.
Terramycin® Pinkeye Aerosol is:
- Highly effective at treating the common eye infections in cattle
- In a convenient aerosol formulation
- Flexible, with no meat or milk withholding period
Shake can well. Hold a hand span away from infected eye and apply directly. Repeat treatment 3 times daily until complete resolution of condition. This pack provides approximately 40 applications each of two seconds duration.
- To prevent spread of infection:
- Treat all affected and in-contact stock.
- Individual animals should be isolated.
- Avoid dusty environment.
- Control flies.
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wyong Produce & Farm Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review