Active Constituent: 0.05G/KG OF Brodifacoum.
Tomcat II Rat Bait is for the control of Rats and Mice including those resistant to other anticoagulants, in and around domestic, commercial, public services and industrial buildings.
The 20gm Tomcat II Rat Bait is the most powerful, single feed bait on the market today. Tomcat II Rat Bait contains 16 human food grade, inert ingredients that rats and mice can't resist. Tomcat II Rat Bait is made by a unique extrusion process that yields a hard, multiple edged bait with the palatability of a meal bait and the weatherability of a wax bait. The multiple edges appeal to a rodents desire to gnaw. Use Tomcat II Rat Bait to clean out persistent rat and mouse infestations where control is difficult or resistance to other baits is suspected. A hole in the centre of the Tomcat II Rat Bait allows you to place it on securing rods in bait stations or nail or wire it in place.
HOW TO USE TOMCAT II RAT BAIT
Ready to use – fast acting Tomcat II Rat Bait for use in and around homes, agricultural, commercial and industrial buildings. A true rat and mouse bait containing the anti-coagulant brodifacoum.
Place Tomcat II Rat Bait in rat or mouse bait stations and observe the bait taken. Replace Tomcat II Rat Bait that becomes more than 50% eaten to minimise the chance of blocks being removed from bait stations. Maintain the supply of Tomcat II Rat Bait until Tomcat II Rat Bait is no longer eaten.
Where continuous control is required, maintain a steady supply of blocks, replacing uneaten Tomcat II Rat Bait at monthly intervals to ensure Tomcat II Rat Bait remains fresh. Unlike egg-shaped mouse baits, Tomcat II Rat Bait cannot be rolled away and are manufactured with a hole in the middle so they can be easily nailed down to prevent ‘stealing and burying away from the site.
Follow these basic tips when carrying out your pest control programme to ensure you get maximum benefit of Tomcat II Rat Bait at minimum cost:
- Choose the right product for the job and seek advice if required.
- Anticipate the problem rather than reacting to it.
- Expose all of the rats or mice to the Tomcat II Rat Bait at the same time and remove all other food options if possible.
- Follow label directions. This will improve results and minimise the risk to non-target animals.
- Replenish Tomcat II Rat Bait when it is consumed by rats or mice and offer a generous amount of Tomcat II Rat Bait
- Manage rat or mouse immigration by establishing and maintaining control buffer zones.
- Also use rat or mouse bait stations to ensure Tomcat II Rat Bait remains fresh and dry plus prevents access by non target species.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wyong Produce & Farm Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.