VAM is a supplementary source of all of the essential nutritional factors required in large amounts by performance animals. VAM is formulated for use as a routine training aid, and is commonly used to both treat and prevent vitamin and mineral deficiencies from dietary deficiencies, athletic stress, parasitism and illness.
The daily requirements of all of these essential nutrients and cofactors are significantly higher for an animal athlete, due to the much higher rates of tissue formation and destruction which occur during training and racing.
Key Features & Benefits:
- VAM supplements all the essential nutritional co-factors and nutrients for performance animals.
- The tissue demands for essential nutrients are very high with hard exercise and training regimes.
- VAM is formulated for use regularly 2 - 3 times weekly.
- VAM helps maintain blood counts, appetite and well being.
- VAM provides the essential nutrients when they are required.
Horses: Dose 1 mL per 45 kg (10 mL per 450 kg bodyweight) by oral paste.
Dogs: 0.25 - 1 mL per 10 kg bodyweight by oral paste
Administer twice weekly, or as directed by a veterinary surgeon.
Ferric ammonium citrate 15 mg/mL, Riboflavin (Vit B2) 10 mg/mL, Nicotinamide 100 mg/mL, D-Pantothenol (Vit B5) 15 mg/mL, Pyridoxine HCl (Vit B6) 10 mg/mL, Cyanocobalamin (Vit B12) 150 μg/mL, Cobalt sulfate 240 μg/mL, Copper sulfate 70 μg/mL, Choline bitartrate 10 mg/mL, Biotin 10 μg/mL, Inositol 10 mg/mL, L-Lysine HCl 20 mg/mL, Dl Methionine 20 mg/mL, Glycine 20 mg/mL, Folic Acid 1 mg
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wyong Produce & Farm Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.