Vella Meat Bird Starter Crumble is suitable for multiple species of stock including Turkeys, Broilers, Fowl, Quail and Pheasants.
High-Quality Proteins - No urea, all protein in the form of true proteins sources.
Coccidiostat - Regano, a natural herbal coccidiostat used, no withholding period for meat and or egg consumption. Also suitable for ducks to consume.
Energy - To assist with growth.
Trace Mineral Premix - To assist in maintaining nutritional balance and health.
Meat Bird Starter has been formulated to suit:
Poultry (day old to 6 - 8 weeks)
Broilers (day old to 4 - 5 weeks)
Game Birds (Quail, Guinea Fowl & Pheasants, day old to 4 - 6 weeks of age)
|Typical Analysis||As Fed||Dry Matter|
|Energy KCAL /Kg||2816||3200|
- A complete commercial crumble (diet) providing all requirements for young growing stock.
- The diet should be fed ad-lib to all birds.
- A natural herbal (Regano) coccidiostat has been added to assist in the control of coccidiosis.
- Fresh, clean water to be accessible at all times.
- To assist young stock in the first few days of life, change feed regularly.
- Feed intakes will vary at times, due to climate, bird health / stress and general housing and access to feeders.
- Meat Bird is designed for the domestic grower, individual special commercial diets available in bulk.
|Brand||Vella Stock Feeds|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wyong Produce & Farm Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.