CAL-PLUS® WITH BIOTIN is a palatable supplement formulated to supply essential calcium, biotin, vitamin A and D to the diet of all horses.
As an aid in the prevention and treatment of deficiencies of biotin, calcium, vitamin A and D in the diets of racing, working, pleasure and stud horses.
An aid to the development of strong, resilient hooves and skeletal structure in all horses on deficient diets.
RECOMMENDED FOR USE IN
- All horses on grain-based diets.
- Foals and young horses.
- Pregnant mares.
- Horses fed on sub-tropical grasses and hays.
- Horses with hoof problems, such as cracks, brittleness and separation of the white-line.
Each 60g dose contains:
|Retinol (Vitamin A)||5.4mg|
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
CAL-PLUS® WITH BIOTIN is to be mixed into the horse’s feed. Mix the recommended dosage well into the ration. One level scoopful contains 30 g of CAL-PLUS® WITH BIOTIN. The following recommended dose rates have been calculated to satisfy the calcium requirements based on common diets and activity:
|Type of Horse||Dose|
(450 - 500 kg)
|60 - 90g
90 - 110g
70 - 90g
60 - 75g
|60 - 120g
60 - 105g
60 - 90g
|45 - 60g|
(breeding, growing, old horses)
|1 scoopful (30 g)
per 200 kg body
- Horses in fast/hard work, or on high grain/bran diets should receive the higher recommended dosage.
- Horses that sweat heavily should receive the higher recommended dosage.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wyong Produce & Farm Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.