STRESSALYTE® will replace salts lost due to sweating and will aid in the treatment of acidosis. It may also be used as a supportive therapy in the treatment of dehydration if given with water.
- Horses that do fast work, over a short period of time in cool or moderate weather (eg, early morning trackwork).
- Counteracting the build-up of lactic acid which can cause muscle stiffness, soreness, fatigue and cramping.
- Racehorses, harness, cutting and barrel horses.
Each 30g dose contains:
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
For horses (450-500kg)
Ensure an adequate supply of clean drinking water is accessible. STRESSALYTE® is a balanced formulation of physiological electrolytes specifically designed for horses.
To replace lost salts mix 30 grams (2 level scoopfuls) of STRESSALYTE® into the horse’s feed daily. This dose could be administered as one scoopful in each of the morning and night feeds. Alternatively the doses can be mixed into drinking water or administered as a drench. In the treatment of acidosis the dosage may be increased as directed by a veterinarian.
- 2.5kg bucket: Provides 83 doses for average horse
* Based on 500kg horse in moderate work.
Store below 30ºC (Room temperature) in a dry place. Replace lid tightly.
Please note the 5kg and 15kg buckets are special order items and will take 7-10 working days to arrive
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wyong Produce & Farm Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.